Hey Everyone,


Welcome to my blog........!

First of all thanks for visiting my blog.

Let me tell you something about my blog. work N funn might not be a new term, but still people do not actually understand what is it.

Most of use work. May be for money, ambitions, passion, to pass the time or just because others do! but most of the surveys say that many people don't enjoy their jobs after some time. Because it becomes like a meal without salt(In India we hardly have anything which has no salt). Now the salt in this case is fun, There has to be a fun to make your work interesting. but as more salt can spoil the taste in the same way only fun than work can not be good solution.

Most Important thing is the balance...!

In this blog I have tried to find out the balance in between, and would like to have your Inputs too...! Please check the blog. I would like if you like any of the ideas, and would like to take your ideas of work and fun.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice.....
    Liked the guitar....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really full of Funn with Work,
    I M Lovin It :)

    ReplyDelete